Dr. Pamela Bouie
National Director, Certified Trainer and Educational Consultant
Dr. Pamela Bouie is an energetic, enthusiastic educator at heart. She has a passion for helping others learn, grow and reach their highest potential. Her broad background in education provided her with successful experience teaching individuals from early childhood through adulthood. She also worked with groups from a variety of cultures and backgrounds and has traveled to six of the seven continents while training educators from all over the world! Dr. Bouie effectively served as a science teacher, high school assistant principal, elementary school principal, system-wide administrator for planning, assistant supervisor for affirmative development and executive director for human resources. As vice-president of human resources for an international teacher recruitment company, she identified, selected and trained teachers in critical subject areas. In addition, for over ten years Dr. Bouie had the pleasure of providing high quality professional development training for educators on topics such as differentiated instruction, classroom management, assessment, etc. She also serves as an educational consultant and utilizes her knowledge, skills and ability to develop and implement effective programs for administrators and teachers. Whether her audience is a small group of 15 or a larger group of over 300, she consistently receives rave reviews!
- National Director and Certified Trainer
- Research-based Seminars on Classroom Management, Differentiated Instruction, Assessment, Leadership Skills, etc.
- Highly-Skilled Educational Consultant
- Successful Experience as Teacher, School Administrator and Central Office Administrator
- Effectively Trained Both National and International Educators
- Doctoral, Specialist's, Master's and Bachelor's Degrees